Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live like Percy Jackson and become a demigod and come to Camp Half Blood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get Claimed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Get Claimed Empty
PostSubject: Get Claimed   Get Claimed I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:55 pm

Welcome to Camp Half blood. Now you have to get claimed. To do this reply bellow your qualities, and what you are like. Then soon after you will receive a private message whhat god or goddess has claimed you.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodcamp.rpg-board.net
Aquarius McLean
Demigod
Demigod
Aquarius McLean

Get Claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Claimed   Get Claimed I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Well, I'm really bubbly and all over the place. Spazzy. I'm quite smart though, quick-minded and clever. I'm independent, and sometimes sassy. But I'm friendly and patient at the same time. :3
Back to top Go down
Acadia Omicron
Demigod
Demigod
Acadia Omicron

Get Claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Claimed   Get Claimed I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:10 pm

I'm really hyper and always looking for adventure! Being a Demigod, I have ADHD which brings out my crazy side but at other times I just zone out and am just like 'I like that tree. That is a pretty tree.'. I'm pretty brave but sometimes certain things bring out my weak side. I'm pretty creative but I don't lean to the academic side of creative and smartness. I'm always looking to make new friends but I do get very protective of my friends so don't mess with me Razz I am a lover for the arts and love all things music and theater. I get really attached too easily so uh yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Get Claimed Empty
PostSubject: CGood job!   Get Claimed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:09 pm

you have both been claimed! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodcamp.rpg-board.net
Aquarius McLean
Demigod
Demigod
Aquarius McLean

Get Claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Claimed   Get Claimed I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:16 pm

I didn't recieve a PM...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Get Claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Claimed   Get Claimed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get Claimed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: Get Claimed-
Jump to: